‘Done With You’ SEO Package Details
Step 1: Research & Analytics
Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis
A critical part of engaging in search engine optimization is to do your research. We evaluate your business and business goals to determine which keywords will yield you the highest quality traffic. We also evaluate the competitors that are currently ranking for the keywords you are aiming for. By understanding the value of the potential keywords and the competitiveness of the websites that are currently ranking, we can make quality decisions on the direction of your online marketing. The keyword research and competitor analysis include:
- Use seed keywords to identify potential keywords
- Identify the optimal ‘High Volume’ keywords (the ones that get the most traffic)
- Analyze how competitive each of the optimal keywords are
- Make suggestions for the best keyword
- Identify who is currently ranking for these keywords
- Report on a range of SEO factors for each of your competitors
- Reverse engineer how your competitors are on page one for your optimal keyword
- Identify what errors and missed opportunities exist on your site compared to your competition
- Provide a detailed analysis of your site and your competitor’s sites on a colour-coded spreadsheet
- Go through the data with you live on a coaching call
SEO Strategy Development
A solid SEO strategy is based on the principles of holistic SEO. This means that we strive for a website that is awesome in every way. It should contain great information, is technically sound, easy to use, and be fast and safe. Websites that perform better, meaning they are fast loading sites where people find what they’re looking for, rank better in Google. That’s why we prefer to evaluate and improve your website with a broader view. Using the inputs from the keyword research, competitor analysis, and current SEO rankings, we will devise a sound SEO strategy.
Step 2: Fix Your Website
Done-For-You Website Fix/Optimization
We have discovered that involving photographers/business owners in the changes and handsome it’s made to their website yields better results. When we can educate you on how what when why and where of searching and optimization you tend to make better results in all aspects of your business. We record videos of us doing the work on your website so you get to observe it, and so you can receive proof that we did our work. It only takes one stray piece of code or ignored setting for your SEO to not work. We’ve compiled a list of things that we typically do. Our real goal is to improve your rankings, so we focus on the elements that really matter. At Photo SEO Lab, our focus is primarily SEO. As such, we make site changes that do not impact aesthetic or design. There may be some SEO improvements we suggest that may require the client (or a hired 3rd party) to perform design changes. In these situations, please note that we do not offer a design service, so it will be the client’s responsibility to action these changes or hire a 3rd party to do so.
Here is a list of common things we perform:
- Write and change/add page titles on non-blog pages (up to 20)
- Write and change/add meta descriptions on non-blog pages (up to 20)
- Remove meta keywords on the non-blog page (up to 20)
- Identify and remove most ‘Black Hat’ SEO practices
- Add appropriate image alt text for homepage
- Configure and share XML sitemap
- Configure and install appropriate robots.txt files
- Identify opportunities to add appropriate keyword copy on key pages
- Write, change, and redirect permalinks/URL’s for non-blog pages (as needed)
- Implement redirects for www vs non-www (canonical) as needed
- Install and configure anti-malware plugin (WordPress only)
- Install and configure Yoast SEO plugin (WordPress only)
- Ensure/implement appropriate internal linking structure/navigation is appropriate on non-blog pages
- Ensure/implement appropriate external linking on non-blog pages
- Identify and suggest corrective actions for page load speed issues
- Identify and suggest corrective actions for and 4XX and/or 5XX errors
- Identify and suggest corrective actions for duplicate/unused URL’s
- Identify and suggest corrective actions for missing image alt text
- Identify and suggest corrective actions for thin content pages
- Identify and suggest corrective actions for mobile friendly design
- Identify and suggest corrective actions for the presence of name, address, and phone number
- Setup/Ensure Google Analytics is properly set up on site
- Setup/Ensure Google Search Console is properly verified
- Setup/Ensure Google Analytics and Search Console are synced
- Ensure/Assist with setting up Google Business
- Configure/Ensure canonical in Google Search Console
- Submit sitemap in Google Search Console
- Setup appropriate international targeting
- Identify and suggest HTML improvement suggestions
- Identify and suggest corrective actions for mobile errors
- Identify and suggest corrective actions for crawl errors
- Identify and suggest corrective actions for security errors
Homepage Content Optimized
Google has identified that your homepage is the most important page of your website. Making your homepage high-quality is “the single most important thing you can do” to make your website Google friendly. A solid homepage structure and accompanying quality content will dramatically enhance your rankings. We will go through your homepage to identify opportunities to improve the copy. We don’t work on the design aspect of sites, our focus is on the optimisation of the text and aspects like user experience. Finally, we will perform a publishing review to make sure it is aligned with Google’s best practices.
Step 3: Blogging
Complete Blog Audit
Blogging and content creation has evolved into a critical part of a successful SEO strategy. In this audit, we will evaluate your current body of content and assess how it aligns with your SEO strategy we have recently established. We will look for opportunities to make improvements on individual post and the overall structure of the blog. We will look at categories, tags, sidebars, footers, calls to action, navigations, etc… All of these elements work together to make a solid blog on your website. The audit will deliver actionable and thorough advice on how to improve your site, the blog, and individual post.
Blog Strategy Coaching Call(s)
We will meet one-on-one to work together on your blog strategy. We will dive deeper into your business goals and history to discover additional opportunities to enhance your website’s search engine optimization. We can get more done more in 45 minutes than most people can accomplish in two weeks on their own. Additionally, while we are on the video calls if there are any live edits to your site we can make we will not hesitate to do them. This conversation will be recorded and given to you to keep.
Personalized Blogging Training
Blogging is a key element of searches revelation. Creating fresh and relevant content on a regular basis will help you get ranked for your main keyword and hundreds or thousands of longtail keywords. During a live coaching call, we will go through a recent post and show you how to optimise that post. We will show you how to structure and set up a viable content plan that will contribute to your overall SEO strategy. The personalized blog training includes:
- Learn the tactical and technical aspects of crafting the perfectly optimized blog post
- Learn how to set up and use a blogging calendar
- Discover how to generate an endless supply of blog topic ideas
Blog Posts Optimized
Your current content can be a goldmine of an SEO opportunity. By identifying the pieces of content that are ranking well but not experiencing a high click-through rate or conversion rate, we can find low hanging fruit opportunities. Optimizing these current pieces of content will often bring fast, high-quality traffic from Google and often fresh leads. Will identify the blog post that will yield you the best results.
Step 4: Link Building
Personalized Link Building Training
Link building can be a very tricky and sometimes dangerous activity. It will not harm you physically, but it is a quick way to get penalized by Google. Done the right way you can not only improve your rankings but garner quality traffic to your site. We will deliver link building training during a live call covering five Google safe methods to build links by leveraging your blog, network, and photos/art. This video will be accompanied by a spreadsheet filled with custom data about your competitor’s links, citation links, and others; and how to acquire them for your site.
Step 5: Conversion Optimisation
Done-With-You Conversion Optimization (Turn Traffic Into Inquiries)
We perform conversion optimization analysis and implementation to turn the traffic we generate into customers. We will analyze the behavior of current traffic to identify leaks, flow, and trends in your current traffic. We will also focus on your current conversions to identify trends in their behavior so we can discover how to control traffic on your site. By adjusting subtle nuances like button placement, contact form language, etc., we can improve the rate at which people submit inquiries. We will also install conversion tracking allow us greater insight into the behavior of your traffic. These benefits will not only improve traffic from Google, but will also improve traffic from other sources like Facebook, Instagram, or referrals. You are ultimately responsible for implementing conversion updates.
Advanced Analytic Reporting
Understanding the analytics of your website helps you make better decisions in your website management, SEO, blogging, social media, paid ads, and even face-to-face networking. We are providing you access to premium analytics software that allows you to track and monitor your rankings, backlinks, competitors, technical issues, social media, audience demographics, and so much more! You will receive a detailed graphical PDF every month breaking down the growth of your online marketing.
Personalized Analytics Training
In this training session you will discover how to use Google analytics to guide your online marketing decisions and how to use Google’s Search Console to see where you really rank. We show you how to track SEO trends in your business to see what’s coming. This data will also help you generate blog topic ideas and provide insights on which older blog post to optimise.