Photo SEO Lab Ltd. trading as Photo SEO Lab (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the legislation, the ‘data controller’ is Photo SEO Lab
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://photoseolab.com/ This includes information provided at the time you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, post material or request further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We collect information from visitors to this website for the purposes of providing the Company’s services; answering your queries; dealing with your order(s) and account(s), and providing you with information about products and services.
- We collect your details when you email or call us with an inquiry. When making an inquiry through our online forms, you may be asked whether you’d like to be opted-in to any future e-mail marketing communications. You may also be asked if you’d like to opt-in for e-mails upon downloading free materials from our website like e-books.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Uses made of personal information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests
- Providing and personalizing our services
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Administering accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- To analyze the performance and progress of the services we provide to your business
- Providing information about products, services, and industry news via our newsletters
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
Where we store your personal data
We use the …………. platform as our infrastructure for the management of your project.
We use ………….. as a platform for our online courses, including the Photo SEO Academy.
We use Slack as a platform for our team communication.
These software platforms do not have permission to access any of the data held within our accounts and requires the companies express permission before being able to perform acts where the data may be accessed by a third party. In the event that data is required to be accessed by any of these third-party companies, the company will be required to be prompted and if the data will be in breach of current legislation the company will first request consent.
Our team of self-employed contractors may have access to your data as part of us delivering contracted services to you. Our systems and processes are designed to ensure your data stays as secure as possible and to prevent any unnecessary sharing of data electronically.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Hosting Data Retention
This company uses https://www.34sp.com/ for its hosting services. 34SP does not have permission to access any of the data held on the companies server and requires the companies express permission before being able to perform acts where the data may be accessed by a third party. In the event that data is required to be accessed by 34SP, the company will be required to be prompted and if the data will be in breach of current legislation the company will first request consent.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us will be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of US and EU data protection legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed our online form.
We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also write to us at Photo SEO Lab, B5 Chorlton Mill, 3 Cambridge Street, Manchester, M1 5BY, UK, or you can unsubscribe via our e-mail marketing newsletters by actioning the ‘unsubscribe’ action present on all our email marketing messages..
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If any company within our group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case it may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such company or business or assets.
The Company does not disclose information about you or your business to any third parties unless required to do so by government bodies or law enforcement agencies.
We do not monitor your use of the Internet but we do use cookie technology to monitor your use of turnerwebservices.com. This information is not stored alongside your personal data and will only be used on an anonymous, aggregated basis. We may hold personal data relating to the documents and forms downloaded in order to maintain and improve the facilities we offer.
You can use your browser settings to restrict or block cookies set by our website. If you decide you wish to do this simply use the help function in your browser. If you do decide to restrict or block cookies this may impact the functionality of our website.
For a more comprehensive guide to learning more about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org. If you want to delete cookies on a mobile phone refer to your handset manual.
The GDPR legislation imposes restrictions on the transfer of personal data outside the European Union, to third countries or international organizations. These restrictions are in place to ensure that the level of protection of individuals afforded by the GDPR is not undermined.
Turner Web Services is based in Florida in the USA and has an international client base which includes clients in the EU.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Photo SEO Lab, B5 Chorlton Mill, 3 Cambridge Street, Manchester, M1 5BY, UK. Please note there is no charge for any such request.
Acceptance and Confirmation
By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.