Business Hours for Client Support
Our standard client support hours are:
Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm CST (Central Standard Time).
Monday – Friday 2pm – 10pm GMT (UK Time)
Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm PST (Pacific)
Photo SEO Lab Ltd will provide the Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. Photo SEO Lab Ltd will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website, http://www.clientsite.tld.
SEO Kickstart Service
Photo SEO Lab’s ‘SEO Kickstart’ service is intended to optimise new or fledgeling sites to perform well in future, in addition to training the client on understanding analytics data. Ranking improvements are not monitored with this service. It’s designed for a website that does not currently rank and is a one day service featuring the set-up of Google Analytics, Google search Console and Google My Business. It also features homepage optimisation and coaching on blogging and link building best practice, using only holistic SEO methods.
‘Done With You’ Service
Photo SEO Lab’s 6/12 month SEO ‘Done With You’ service is intended to serve two main purposes; Firstly to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and secondly to drive targeted online traffic to the site. Ranking improvements are monitored throughout the project.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Photo SEO Lab’s SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to 10 phrases).
• Editing and/or optimization of text for various HTML tags, metadata, page titles, and page text as necessary (up to 20 pages).
• Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
• Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
• Create traffic and ranking reports for clientsite.tld and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
2. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• A clientsite.tld email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Photo SEO Lab for search engine optimization purposes.
• If the Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client can provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Photo SEO Lab can create site content at an additional cost to the Client.
3. The client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
• Photo SEO Lab has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Photo SEO Lab does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
• Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than“x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Photo SEO Lab assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Photo SEO Lab will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Photo SEO Lab can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
• Linking to “bad neighbourhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Photo SEO Lab does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
4. Scope Change
Whilst the initial timescale of the project is set at 6/12 months, various situations outside of Photo SEO Lab’s control can impact timescales and result in what is known as Scope Change. If scope changed is deemed excessive, Photo SEO Lab reserves the right to cancel projects. No refunds will be provided for work already completed.
Examples of potential scope change:
- After client sign-up, we discover there is no existing data available within Google Search Console. In this situation, it is in the clients’ interests that we wait until we have at least one month of data prior to optimizing the site. Photo SEO Lab cannot be held responsible for delays due to a lack of data. The client can expedite the project completion by having Google Analytics and Google Search Console set up prior to hiring Photo SEO Lab.
- The client decides to switch the website platform or make a design change mid-project. Whilst we will be flexible and do our best to accommodate the client’s schedule, the client should be aware that re-scheduling work does impact our business operations and planning, and therefore it may take longer than initially planned to complete the project.
- The client does not attend pre-arranged calls. Clients should be aware no-shows to meetings have an impact on our operations. All client meetings are sent out with a reschedule link. Clients are able to reschedule at more than 24 hours notice. Re-scheduling within 24 hours will result in a loss of that coaching call/meeting. In this scenario, should the client wish to re-arrange, additional coaching calls will be chargeable.
5. 3rd Party Website Changes
Photo SEO Lab Ltd is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services
Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per-click campaigns, copywriting of blog posts, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $75 per hour.
7. Copyright & Ownership
The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Photo SEO Lab for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Photo SEO Lab Ltd and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. Post Optimisation Changes
Photo SEO Lab is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $50 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Photo SEO Lab obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Photo SEO Lab, then Photo SEO Lab obligation to provide SEO services within the contractual agreement shall terminate.
9. Complaints Process
We are committed to delivering a great quality service that gets our clients results. Should the client be unhappy at any point during the project, we request the client email us and allow us time to resolve things to the client’s satisfaction.
Please be aware that making a complaint directly to one of our payment processors could jeopardise our business and potentially prevent us from being able to continue to serve the client, as well as other clients.
10. Dispute Resolution:
This contract is subject to binding arbitration in accordance with The Arbitration Act 1996, which regulates arbitration proceedings in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of the LCIA, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
1. The number of arbitrators shall be one.
2. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration, shall be Manchester, United Kingdom.
3. The language to be used in the arbitration shall be English.
4. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of England & Wales.
A. Client will indemnify and hold Vendor harmless from and against any claims by third parties, including all costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred (“Damages”), arising out of or in conjunction with (i) Client’s performance under or breach of any obligation or agreement of this Agreement, and (ii) any actual or threatened claim that the content provided by Client to Vendor infringe any intellectual property, including, but not limited to, infringement of any copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret made against Vendor by any third party.
B. Vendor shall indemnify, defend, and hold Client harmless from, and against any and all third party Damages arising out of or resulting from (i) Vendor’s performance or breach of any obligation or agreement of Vendor under this Agreement, (ii) any misrepresentation made by Vendor in this Agreement, or (iii) any actual or threatened claim that the Deliverables or the Deliverables infringe any intellectual property, including, but not limited to, infringement of any copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret made against Client by any third party.
12. Force Majeure
If either party is prevented from complying, either totally or in part, with any of the terms or provisions of this Agreement by reason of fire, flood, storm, computer virus, war, accident, or other acts of God, then upon written notice to the other party, the requirements of this Agreement, or the affected provisions hereof to the extent affected, shall be suspended during the period of such disability. During such period, the party not prevented from complying may seek to have its needs (which would otherwise be met hereunder) met by the other without liability hereunder. The party prevented from complying shall make all reasonable efforts to remove such disability within ten (10) days of giving such notice and the party not prevented from complying pursuant to this Section may terminate this Agreement, without liability, upon expiration of such ten (10) day period. However, Vendor agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the Deliverables, information and the Deliverables it has created for Client from any force majeure event including ensuring the appropriate information is backed-up and stored at a safe site on a reasonable basis to help protect from such unforeseen events.